Watch a LIVE demo of ‘ANVIL’ an interaction framework that bridges Fetch.AI and Sovrin
- When 28th March, 12:30pm GMT
- Duration 1 hour
- Language English
Outlier Ventures supports the development of the next era of digital infrastructure: The Convergence Stack. They anticipate the convergence of blockchains with IoT, AI and robotics and the stack is the set of decentralized technologies that are needed to replace the broken Web.
Outlier Ventures Labs invite you to a virtual conversation with two technical leaders of the core components: Toby Simpson, CTO of Fetch.AI, decentralised AI for the machine economy and Ken Ebert, Software Architect and OS Engineer, Sovrin the new standard for digital identity. They will be showcasing a LIVE demo of the highly synergistic technologies in practice, introducing their latest project: ANVIL.
If you are a developer, the Stack enables you to be part of an ecosystem of open-source technologies spanning hardware, software and p2p networking. As a business who produces, processes and derives value from data, the stack offers a framework for navigating decentralisation, blockchain and Web 3.
- Learn what The Convergence Stack is and how it supports a more secure, accessible and equitable digital infrastructure
- See a LIVE demo of ANVIL, an app in the Convergence Stack that marries Sovrin’s digital identity standard to Fetch.AI’s decentralised economy
- Learn how The Convergence Stack will benefit the whole decentralised ecosystem
- Find out how to be part of the progress of the stack moving forwards